Check Kerala ePass registration, Jagratha Covid pass apply online, rules, status, guide.
Due to Covid 19, all states, including Kerala, imposed lockdown in the entire state. After 3 months, the state government decided to lift the ban on some services like transportation. If you want to travel in Kerala, then you have to apply online for Kerala ePass. The virus is very harmful, and the government is trying very hard to control it.
What is the Kerala E-Pass?
The virus is very strong and spreads quickly. It is not advised to travel in Kerala through public transportation. Kerala ePass is required to travel in Kerala, and you have a proper reason for that; otherwise, you won’t get ePass.
ePass is a special pass that is required to travel in state. It is special permission from the Kerala government. You have to apply online using the Jagratha Covid pass registration portal.
Jagratha Covid Pass registration
As we already mentioned, the chief minister of Kerela’ Pinarayi Vijayan’ imposed lockdown in the entire state due to the Coronavirus. But now you can use epass to travel if you have a valid reason.
How to Apply for Kerala E Pass Online?
There will be two categories for ePass that includes common people and business people.
1. Common citizen
If you are a common citizen, then you have to apply online for the Kerala epass.
1) Go to the official website of Jagratha Government of Kerala, which is covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in.
2) Click on the Citizen button in the menu and then click on the event registration on the Kerala Jagratha portal.
3) You have to enter your mobile number to start registration. You will get an OTP.
4) On the next screen, you will see guidelines of the epass.
5) Enter all the required information for epass and fill in answers to required questions for your travel epass.
6) Once done, you will get an SMS regarding the final epass approval.
2. Business Owner
If you are a business owner and want to get a Covid ePass for daily travel, follow these steps:
1) Open the Kerala Jagrata portal website and then click on the business owner on the home page.
2) Then click on the visitor register option.
3) Enter your mobile number and enter the OTP. Next, you have to provide all necessary details about your business, like the purpose of visit, duration, and timings.
4) Once done, you will get a message from the Kerala government about ePass.
List of Documents Required for Kerala ePass
In order to apply for the Kerala Lockdown entry pass, the applicants must be prepared with the enlisted documents beforehand. Check the list below.
|1||Proof of Identity|
|2||A negative RT-PCR Report (48 hours expire time)|
Rules for the use of Kerala ePass
- 8 days allowed
- 6 days regular visit
- You can only visit the place you have entered
- Only emergency services allowed
- Details should be correct
Who should obtain a Kerala e-pass?
If you are daily workers, emergency travelers, and medical workers, then you will need epass.
Can I travel from one district to another using the e-pass?
If you want to travel from one district to another, then you will need ePass. Note that only emergency travel is allowed. You can register yourself on https://pass.bsafe.kerala.gov.in.
Who can travel without the e-pass?
If you are working for Essential services like medical, food, and government agencies, you won’t need Jagratha Covid Pass.
Is e-pass needed for emergency hospital visits?
If you want to visit the hospital for medical purposes, you don’t need to register yourself for Kerala epass.
Also Read: Gujarat E Pass Registration
Kerala ePass Vehicle Permit District Wise – OCT 2021
Kerala government has launched their official portal for Covid 19 help, including E pass registration. The portal is very easy, and anyone can easily apply online for epass.
We recommend you to stay home and stay safe. Avoid public gatherings.